Do you want to be part of a forerunner and an extremely innovative company? Are you interested in and have experience in selling cloud solutions? Are you passionate about customer needs and the ability to transform these demands into commercial opportunities? If the answer is yes, apply to join Zebwares journey!
We are looking for a talented and curious Sales Director who wants to actively take part in Zebwares journey to become the leading player in their field.
To support and drive the sales efforts to key accounts and via key partners, we are looking for a highly experienced Sales Director. In this position, you will be responsible for the success of the enterprise segment focusing on sales via partners as well as addressing key end customer accounts.
As a Zebware Sales Director, you would in an independent way guided by the Zebware strategy:
• Lead sales projects from suspect phase to customer agreement either in collaboration with partners or searching and directly addressing end customers
• Find, qualify, establish and manage new selling partners for Zebware
• Manage and develop direct customer and selling partners’ relations for increased revenues and profitability
To be successful you need to understand the Zebware goals, the needs of customers and how their solutions can bring value to customers.
You will combine a hands-on role in building your sales pipeline, contacting suspects and prospects and manage the sales customer relationship with a strategic role in establishing new partnerships to extend the market reach.
The role requires strong drive, strategic technical sales insight and extensive experience from selling cloud services or the equivalent.
Your Professional Profile
To succeed in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
• A successful track record of establishing and selling new products in the market, preferably with international experience.
• 5+ years of Key Account Manager experience of selling and managing software-based products or services addressing C- level decision-makers as well as developers and IT operations professionals
• Experience in selling cloud solutions
• MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Relevant training in B2B sales and account management addressing private as well as public customers, including knowledge of competitive and public procurement regulations
Who You Are
Zebware values every individual and every effort made. We want you to possess:
• A strong ability to understand customer needs and demands and the ability to transform these demands into commercial opportunities for Zebware
• The ability to take ownership, deliver on time and meet agreed-upon goals
• A high level of energy and a strong competitive drive to win deals
• The capability to act highly organized and to be able to work effectively with minimal supervision. You take hands-on action to solve problems you stumble upon.
• Good communication skills
• A “Can Do” personality with a constructive and pragmatic approach
• A profound interest in tech to keep up with relevant market and technology trends
You should also be fluent in Swedish and English and be eligible for work in Sweden
This position is full-time with placement in Zebwares office in central Stockholm.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative backgrounds, and experiences. What unifies Zebware is that they are a team of technically curious customer-oriented problem solvers that also understand the importance of delivering on commitments made. Come and join Zebware!
Interested in finding out more?
Welcome with your application
Please attach a CV and personal letter. We are selecting candidates ongoing, so we would appreciate it if you send your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position please contact, Heléne Hård af Segerstad, Senior Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org 070-336 46 02
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who would love this job.
Zebware is a software company at the forefront of developing the next generation of hybrid-cloud data management solutions. The company is based on the technical skills and uniqueness of its software. Today, Zebware is a small and innovative company with a very ambitious and exciting journey ahead!
As companies shift data and compute from on-premise to the cloud, it’s imperative to safeguard that this is done in a secure and portable manner, avoiding lock-in to specific cloud providers, and in accordance with governance, rules to meet regulatory or company policies. Zebware’s vision is to be the go-to platform for solving these demanding challenges!
As a company, Zebware is driven by a strong customer focus and an innovation culture. The challenges Zebware is solving are key issues to address today and rapidly growing in importance as data workloads are shifting to the cloud. Zebwares offering is unique in several areas and protected with relevant patents. Zebware develops, market, sell, deliver and support its software to customers all over the world, and work closely with selected, competent partners across these activities.
Read more here: http://www.zebware.com