Are you looking for a new challenge – do you want to make a difference in building a better bank for customers? Are you good at architecture and creative in influencing others how to develop good architecture? We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to Swedbank.
To the Department Enterprise Architecture Swedbanks is now looking for an Enterprise Architect. The team consists of 9 Architects, 2 placed in Stockholm, 2 in Tallin, 3 in Umeå and 2 in Riga. This position is placed in Stockholm.
Scope of the position
As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for developing and implementing Swedbank’s Architecture Development process and Swedbank’s Target Architecture, beeing the bridge between the business and IT strategies. It is about defining how to work with architecture as well as find the most suitable solutions for the long- and short-term goals in architecture. The team is involved in all areas of the bank and have enterprise-wide perspective in all assignments. As an Enterprise Architecture you are working side-by-side with all architects in Swedbank as well as consult senior decision makers in taking strategic decisions.
Skills and background
To work as an Enterprise Architect, it’s desirable that you:
• have analytical skills and ability to structure problems
• can describe architecture by using different tools and practises
• can lead yourself and others, at the same time being a very good team player
• can evaluate architecture and are good in teaching others how to work with architecture
• are good at business, information or cloud architecture or established architecture work related process in international setting.
• are fluent in English
You might have worked in a multicultural organization as Architect, Business Analyst or IT expert. You have worked with architecture and architecture processes at least 3-5 years and are familiar with the latest trends and practises.
Profile and personality
• you want to make a difference and drive change
• you share your thoughts and enjoy challenges
• you know how to structure complex problems to find key questions
• you can articulate alternatives together with relevant consequences
• you have a passion for helping others to succeed and establish credibility for the bank as a whole
Information and application;
Swedbank is cooperating with Wes in this recruitment. For more information regarding the position please contact Anna Enggren Johanson at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46761196197.
Swedbank is one of the leading banks in the Nordic and Baltic region. Swedbank serve everyone, from customers with basic needs to those who require advanced banking services. Swedbank work to develop close relationships with their 7.3 million private customers and 618 000 corporate customers. As a major bank, Swedbank is a significant part of the financial system and play an important role in the local communities. Swedbank is dedicated to helping their customers, shareholders and society as a whole stay financially sound and sustainable.
Swedbank has a customer-centric strategy based on four factors: an available fullservice bank, offerings based on customer needs, high cost efficiency and low risk. The strategy is based on their vision to enable people, businesses and society to grow.