APP Chief Product Owner
One of the most exiting jobs in the Financial industry is available! As App Chief Product Owner you will be responsible for deliver a superior customer experience in the mobile app channel, driving Swedbank towards the future!
Swedbank is in the middle of a large transformation where the bank quickly needs to adapt to fast-paced innovation and change in customer expectations.
About the role
Swedbank is committed to Open Banking and Fintech partnerships as key areas to drive digital innovation. Digital Banking is responsible for driving digital development, transformation and innovation, in line with Swedbank's targets. The success will be based on a well-functioning model for cooperation between Digital Banking, Business and Product areas and other units in Swedbank. The organization Digital Banking consists of appr. 900 employees spread over all of Swedbank's home markets.
The App Chief Product Owner (App CPO) is responsible for deliver a superior customer experience in the mobile app channel, providing customers with best in class tools and services, that they enjoy using. This means understanding and securing that the Swedbank App fully utilizes the unique possibilities that lies ahead and are in line with the overall group digital strategy. The App CPO is a committed and proactive product owner ensuring efficent and high quality of conceptualization, development and customer life time value. The App CPO supports and works in collaboration with BIOs/value streams in Digital Banking as well as cross group, e.g. marketing, group savings, lending, and more. Making sure customer data and analytics are used to develop user experience and conceptualization of new features and settings requirements with prioritized and customer tested activities. The vision is to make business easy together with the customers and by doing so enable them to fulfil their dreams. The ambition is to help their customers and meet their needs 24/7 through digital channels.
The App CPO will be part of an executive level team consisting of five people based in Stockholm, reporting to Carolin Runnquist, Head of Digital Channels SE. Her organization, within Digital Banking, has 150 employees located in Stockholm, Tallinn, Vilnius and Riga. You will be leading a highly skilled, dynamic and fast growing team of 25 people and giving them the support they need to succeed is key. The expectations on this team are high and you need to have a holistic understanding of all parts required for aligning products and services providing an excellent customer experience.
As a leader you are inclusive and engaging, used to inspire cooperation across functions. You have solid experience of stakeholder management and creating outstanding digital products.
Key success factors
• A confident leader with a genuine interest in developing people, where good communication and cooperation skills are a must
• 3+ years experience as Product Owner of Apps (iOS and Android) and in-depth knowledge of UI/UX conventions on mobile platforms and in user-centered product development as well as related tools and processes
• 3+ years experience in product management, customer experience management, business analysis and software engineering
• Strong in communicate and present business and technology issues and provide options along with solutions to senior management
• Solid experience with management and stakeholders on strategies and progress
• Experience of working with or leading a fast-paced modern development organization and constantly improving ways of working
• Be a supportive and business minded person that have experience from complex and regulated organizations working in cross-country-border environments
• Proficient in oral and written English and a university degree in economics, engineering or science
• Staff responsibility for your team and their performance and ensure that the right tolls and processes are in place
• Set group-wide vision for App and develop and continuously maintain App roadmap that creates a transparent view of all App related deliveries
• Analysis and action on customer expectations developments in relation to new tech and App experience in both banking and other industries
• Responsible for securing that the Swedbank App fully utilizes the unique possibilities that lies ahead
• Define, analyze, and prioritize features and functionality in APP, in particular cross group and BIO functions (e.g. navigation, start page, etc.)
• Partner with business areas, development and user experience teams to develop, test, and deploy enhancements
• Manage APP specific backlog with a team of developers, UI/UX and content specialists
• Improve APP performance and funnels, as well as determine stakeholder requests and implementation feasibility, testing opportunities, and timeline
• Collaborate with internal partners and business stakeholders (BIO/Value streams, Marketing, etc.) to assess needs, report on APP tactics and performance, and make recommendations as needed
Information and application:
Welcome with your application. Swedbank is cooperating with Wes in this recruitment and your application will be shared and reviewed by Wes. For more information regarding the position please contact Amelie Wallin at: email@example.com.
Swedbank is one of the leading banks in the Nordic and Baltic region, working to promote a sound and sustainable financial situation for the many households, businesses and society. We seek to build longterm relationships with our customers and through our values – simple, open, caring – we maintain commitment, focus and motivation among our co-workers. This provides the basis of our customer promise and ways of working. Swedbank is the bank for the many. We believe in a diverse and inclusive work place, and we want all our employees to feel valuable and have the prerequisites to perform at their very best. Inspiring and learning from each other is what move us forward.
We are looking for co-workers who share our values and client-commitment. Working with us, you will have lots of opportunities to develop and thrive in a fast-moving and dynamic environment. Join us in our journey and find out more about us at: http://www.swedbank.com