Head of Production
Join the Good Times Factory!
MAG believe that happy people with the freedom to flex their creativity make great entertainment, they see themselves as - The Good Times Factory. Join MAG Interactive as their driven and passionate Head of Production! We believe that you have experience from a similar agile role working with apps and games!
About the Role
MAG Interactive is about to recruit a driven Head of Production who is passionate about production and people! It is vital that you have experience from launching an app and that you truly understand production flows.
It is a prerequisite that you are a humble person who enjoys working with both long-term strategic aspects as well as minor operational daily challenges. You need to be self-going and proactive as the company has its own unique structure and is an agile and non-hierarchical organization.
As Head of Production you are responsible for around 30 persons in different product teams, all located in the Stockholm office. The group consist of artists, developers and designers. You are responsible for driving the production for all live games. You support the production leads in their road maps, and you advise them on best practises. In the role as Head of Production you will be part of the management team meeting. You will report to the CEO.
• Coaching teams on how to work in a structured and agile way to reach milestone deliverables.
• Meetings with product leads after each milestone.
• Ensuring that the team members have adequate resources to deliver on their plans and that time is spent as efficient as possible.
• Performing performance reviews and set goals with everyone in the team.
• Regular follow up with the team on past releases.
• Being the point of contact for recruitment on production roles.
• Advising on the assignment of unallocated staff.
• Be part of the Management team.
Experience & competencies required
• +5 years working experience in a similar role.
• Experienced of working agile.
• Experience of games and launching apps.
• Change management and project management experience is meriting.
• Ability to engage, coach, inspire and influence people.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
Information and application
Mag Interactive is cooperating with Wes; Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström at 0709/73 73 70 or email@example.com.
About MAG Interactive
MAG Interactive is a leading mobile developer and publisher of casual mobile games built on a wealth of creativity and passion. MAG thrives on creating quality experiences that make their players want to come back for more. And Players agree! Combined, the Company’s ten games have been downloaded in excess of 200 million times. MAG creates a good times factory with a global reach that continues to grow.
MAG Interactive was founded in Stockholm in 2010 and has currently around 80 employees with offices in Stockholm and Brighton.