Head of Product Viafree
NENT Product, Data & Technology is looking for a passionate, digital product leader to step in as their next Head of Product for Viafree. Responsible for driving a customer focused product strategy and roadmap from idea through to delivery in order to deliver significant growth.
About the role
NENT is looking for a Head of Product Viafree. The position is based in Stockholm at the NENT headquarters on Södermalm.
The role as Head of Product for Viafree covers the responsibility for the product vision, strategy and roadmap. The role will manage and lead a team of product owners, developers (front-end and back-end covering all devices where Viafree is available - web, iOS, Android, and big screens), product designers (UX and UI) and data analysts. The role encompasses the Nordics, but all team members are located in Stockholm.
The role owns and drives all aspects of the Viafree Product – defining the product strategy, its missions, customer experience and journey, evaluating and prioritizing new initiatives and securing the execution and delivery of the roadmap. This work is in close collaboration with the Viafree commercial team across the Nordics, and hence effective stakeholder management skills are essential.
You will take a proactive ownership of the vision, strategy and the roadmap and will work with continuous improvement and change. You and your team will establish the best ways of working in order to maximize the customer experience, value and long-term results for Viafree and NENT!
You are a true digital product leader, passionate and energetic, a great communicator, well-structured and likeable. If you appreciate when things move forward at a high pace you will enjoy your time at NENT.
Required Skills and Experience
• At least five years’ relevant experience from management roles.
• University degree (MBA/M.Sc. or equivalent).
• Background from driving customer experience and building user centric roadmaps.
• Strong experience from digital services and product management.
• Excellent at stakeholder management.
• Technical management experience.
• Deep understanding of design and development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Experience from organizing agile processes and managing a prioritized backlog.
• A flexible and proactive person with integrity, that at the same time is pragmatic and result oriented.
• A highly motivated, fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Positive and humble, ability to work strategically as well as operationally and contributes with a holistic perspective.
• A courageous and driven leader who is solution and action oriented.
• Passionate about development.
• Natural communicator and good at building business relationships.
• Structured with strong organizational skills.
Information and application
For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström at 0709/73 73 70 or email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (” NENT”) is the largest media group in the Nordic region and it was previously part of Modern Times Group (“MTG”). NENT and MTG split on Thursday March 28, 2019 and are now both listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic as separate companies. NENT is 100% focused on entertainment and on telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds (“their purpose”). NENT is the leading Nordic streaming provider with Viaplay & Viafree and a major content creator with its many production companies. In addition to streaming NENT entertains millions of people every day via its Viasat and TV3 branded tv-channels and strong radio stations.