NENT Product, Data & Technology is looking for an energetic and passionate VP Talent who will source and develop talent for future growth! This is a fantastic opportunity to be in the centre of the journey NENT have just embarked upon.
About the role
NENT Product, Data & Technology is looking for a VP Talent to source and develop their strong pool of talent. The position is based in Stockholm at NENT headquarters on Södermalm.
NENT’s Product, Data & Technology team is responsible for design, product management, data science, engineering, broadcast operations, security & IT. There are about 300 people in the team who are passionate about building and operating world class entertainment products. Their success secures NENT’s competitiveness, innovation and differentiation whether across streaming, TV or virtual reality. The team is responsible for building the great Viaplay and Viafree products, both leading streaming services on the Nordic market with millions of users.
The VP Talent will join the Management Team for NENT Product, Data and Technology and will have 3-4 direct reports and a total staff responsibility of approximately 10 people. The role will report to NENT Group’s CPO & CTO and will also work in close collaboration with the rest of the management team.
The position will have the overall responsibility for sourcing and developing talent for future growth, a critical challenge for any technology company. NENT wants to build and foster a winning culture where people feel safe to create and empowered to make decisions about their products and technologies. NENT gives their teams a high degree of autonomy to remain agile, fast and flexible and as VP Talent you will be expected to lead the work around the culture and ways around the office. You will establish relationships with most of NENT’s great talents and guide them in their development of their professional careers.
The role is broad and will entail the responsibility for recruitment, talent training and development, succession and career planning, individual coaching, compensation and benefits, internal communication, event planning & execution and employer branding. You will manage the remuneration budget and ensure a fair, equal and competitive compensation and benefit program. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and development of NENT’s office environment, a critical component in an overall employer branding framework.
Required skills and Experience
• At least five years’ relevant experience from management roles.
• Proven work experience as VP of Talent Management or similar.
• Hands-on experience implementing learning and development programs.
• University degree (MBA/M.Sc. or equivalent).
• Relevant experience from scaling a technology/software company up to 500+ people.
• Background from a fast paced digital/agile culture.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Energetic and passionate about building and scaling teams.
• A proactive person who is creative, driven and solution oriented.
• Positive and humble, able to work strategically as well as operationally and can contribute with a holistic perspective.
• A courageous leader who is solution and action oriented and has an analytical mindset.
• Natural communicator and good at building relationships.
Information and application
For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström at 0709/73 73 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (”NENT”) is the largest media group in the Nordic region and it was previously part of Modern Times Group (“MTG”). NENT and MTG split on Thursday March 28, 2019 and are now both listed on the Nasdaq OMX Nordic as separate companies. NENT is 100% focused on entertainment and on telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds (“their purpose”). NENT is the leading Nordic streaming provider with Viaplay & Viafree and a major content creator with its many production companies. In addition to streaming NENT entertains millions of people every day via its Viasat and TV3 branded tv-channels and strong radio stations.