Wes is, on EY’s behalf, looking for Managers, Senior Managers or Directors to Transaction Diligence at Transaction Advisory Services.
The EY culture is promoting diversity and education! You will join a team of highly motivated advisory professionals and work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
About the Positions
The candidates will join EY at Manager (4-7 years working experience), Senior Manager (6-9 years working experience) or Director level (8+ years working experience).
Transaction Diligence cover a wide range of operational aspects:
The potential for error is high in an environment where speed is critical. TD’s focus is on helping their clients improve their outcomes:
• Identify key drivers.
• Improve deal structures.
• Mitigate risks.
• Forecast analysis.
• Business modelling.
• Working capital analysis.
• Challenge assumptions about future performance.
We believe that you have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant Academic degree (M.Sc. Econ or M.Sc. Industrial Economics) in the field of e.g. Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong academic results.
• 4-10 years' proven experience of providing valuation and business modelling in a client-facing role.
• The ability to demonstrate intellectual rigour and commercial awareness, combined with first-class numeracy and analytical skills.
• Excellent report writing, communication skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities.
• CFA/ACA/ACCA or similar financial qualification.
• A dedication to teamwork.
Information and application
EY is cooperating with Wes; Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the positions please contact Elin Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EY, they are committed to build a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
The culture at EY is promoting diversity and education. You will work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. You will join a team of highly motivated advisory professionals. You will be able to boost your development curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of a one of the leading professional service firms.
EY is currently present with local offices at 100 markets and has approximately 250 000 employees. EY want to use their global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
TAS is one of four business areas within EY.
TAS (Transaction Advisory Services) Organization
Transaction Advisory Services is one of the leading and fastest growing financial service providers in the Nordics as well as on the global financial transactions market. The TAS team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
When working within TAS you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. You will be part of a market leading team with corporates, private equity funds, government and financial institutions as clients.