Chief Operating Officer
Do you want to be part of the bigger picture? Are you dreaming of a better world? Become a Greenbyter and make it happen!
We are now looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join the management team of Greenbyte. This is a key position, part of the management team, reporting to the CEO.
To be successful in this role we believe you thrive in a changing environment and have a strong passion for leading change initiatives. You are data driven, well organized and a people person. If you have an interest in renewable energy, we see it as a plus.
As COO you will work closely with our CEO and play a key role in the executive management team to dream and plan, strategize and execute. You will also run your own department consisting initially of two HR Managers, Director of Finance, Office Manager and Agile Coach.
We plan to continue our growth journey over the next couple of years, and in order to do so, it’s crucial for the company to transition from the current scale-up phase into an accelerating growth company. Not only processes will be adjusted or put in place, but we will also need to attract and retain top talents and create a work environment where Greenbyters can do the best work of their careers. We believe - and we would like for you to believe – that this is done by aligning strategy with culture.
• Oversee the professionalization of the company’s business and processes in order to ensure the successful transition from the current state of being a growth company with potential, to being a sustainably growing company.
• Ensure we have a culture and processes to support personal growth and fair talent performance management
• Run process for quarterly planning to create companywide alignment
• Measure and report on operational performance
• Managerial responsibility for the People department
• Partner with other C-level executives to accomplish short and long-term company goals
• Be an inspirational leader
Background and experience
• Leadership experience from rapidly growing companies
• Experience in establishing and managing a modern performance management structure
• Experience of Objective & Key Results based planning
• Used to navigating in a cross-functional organization
• Background from an international environment.
Profile and personality
• You enjoy operating in an everchanging and rapidly moving environment, both internally and externally
• You are data driven and well organized
• You are a people person and recognize that a company’s most important assets are its employees
• Goal oriented with the ability to get things done
• You are humble but fierce
Placement: Gothenburg, Sweden
Greenbyte is cooperating with Wes, Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. If you have questions, please contact Lena Bello at +46 70 755 4996 or email@example.com.
Are we moving toward a sustainable world powered by renewable energy or doom and gloom powered by hydro carbons? That is up to us to decide. At Greenbyte we fight climate change with code.
Greenbyte makes industry-leading software to monitor, analyze and optimize renewable energy plants. As one of Sweden’s fastest growing companies in tech – Greenbyte is on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
Greenbyte was founded in Gothenburg in 2010 and now has 70 employees from 16 different nationalities in 4 offices. The annual growth has been 70% in the past few years. As in most nascent software businesses one company will emerge winning – a few will lag shortly behind, and some will die. We are committed to be number one and have the team, the customers and the backing to make it happen.
At Greenbyte we support the renewable energy revolution by providing our customers with solutions to drive revenue, reduce cost, and increase productivity. Our products connect to renewable energy assets globally, monitoring real-time performance and driving decision making.