VP Sport Operation
NENT is looking for a driven, result focused and sport passionate VP to their Swedish Sport Operation. The position covers a broad operational responsibility for finance, production and broadcast within Sports. This is a fantastic opportunity in the middle of world class sport such as Premier League, WTA and Formula 1!
About the role
NENT is looking for a VP to their Swedish Sport Operations. The position will be based in Stockholm. Some travel within the Nordics will be required.
Sports is one of the primary building blocks of NENT’s content offering and the VP of Sport Operation at NENT Sport Sweden needs to build processes and structures to drive a better cost efficiency, cost savings and operational excellence in the organization. The position covers operational responsibility for finance, organization and production within the sports operation, including production of NENT’s sports programs and technical playout of their sports channels.
The role will be part of the Management Team for Sports Sweden and will have three direct reports and an overall staff responsibility for approx. 70 people (including freelancers).
If you appreciate when things are moving forward in a high pace you will enjoy your time at NENT.
Required skills and Experience
• 5-7 years relevant experience in management roles within the media industry.
• University degree in Business Administration (MBA/M.Sc. or equivalent).
• Financial management experience (i.e. forecast, budget, cost optimization, cost allocations)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
• Managerial experience; either from production or from a technical background.
• Preferred background; good insight and knowledge from, first and foremost, production of content and media, but also relevant experience from telecom, broadcasting, media platforms, or streaming.
• A skilled professional with a genuine and strong interest in sports
• A flexible and proactive person with integrity whom at the same time is pragmatic and results oriented.
• A highly motivated fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills
• Positive and humble, able to work strategically as well as operationally and contribute with a holistic perspective.
• A courageous and driven leader who is solution and action oriented.
• Strategic and analytical skills.
• Natural communicator and good at building business relationships.
• Structured with strong organizational skills.
Information and application
For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström, Senior Consultant at Wes,
firstname.lastname@example.org or at +46 709 73 73 70.
Please submit your application by using the ”ansök här” button to the left.
NENT Group launched its new corporate brand in the summer of 2018 and holds the trademarks TV3, Viasat, Viaplay and Viafree and is the leading media sports provider in the Nordic region, providing the best sports, which, in addition to Premier League, Champions League and Superliga, also includes Formula 1, NFL, WTA, Handball World Championships as well as other strong sports products. This is the world you will become a part of.