Supply Chain Manager
Do you have a solid track record in Supply Chain Management, excellent communication skills and proven leadership experience?
Wes is on behalf of Beckers Group recruiting a Supply Chain Manager, a key position in order to optimize end to end flow of products and to meet high customer and company expectations.
Company Culture – The Beckers Spirit
The values and culture at Beckers – The Beckers spirit – are a solid foundation and a major success factor for Beckers’ success. The Values represent the foundation for all guiding principles shaping Beckers’ culture. They help determine what guides priorities, actions and behaviour within the organization; they are longterm and define the character of the company. While Culture has many aspects and may change over time, its core includes a clear sense of purpose coming from shared values that guide the company decision making. The culture creates the foundation for the company strategy.
Core Values and Culture
• Customer Focus - Providing sustainable solutions for our customer that create value
• Ability to shape and adapt - Building on our history to ensure continued success
• Team Spirit - Acting as a true team towards our shared goals
• Trust and Integrity - Guided by the moral compass of a responsible company
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and setting the targets for the supply chain organization. The position will be the interface between the business organization and manufacturing teams. The current Supply Chain organization consists of around 25 employees, out of which ten are direct reports. The Supply Chain Manager will work in close cooperation and coordination with other managers and supervisors across the organization. The scope of responsibility covers all supply chain activities in the Nordic Region and includes close connections with the sales office in Moscow.
The position is based at the manufacturing facility in Märsta, north of Stockholm, and reports to the Site Manager; Daniel Norman.
Main tasks include, but will not be limited to:
• Planning and forecasting
• Identification of and attaining stock level targets
• Monitoring and development of Supply Chain KPIs
• Establishing and maintaining a solid S&OP process
• Initiating and managing improvement initiatives
• P&L responsibility
• Determination and implementation of changes to improve working capital
• Reviewing of monthly DOI reports and ensuring corrective actions
• Maintaining high customer service levels
• Managing and developing employees in an including, inspiring and natural way
• Establishing a strong team spirit and collaboration across the organization
To be successful in this role, you need to be passionate and confident as a leader with extensive experience from a similar position. You enjoy working cross functionally and internationally with an open-minded and flexible attitude embracing team work. You demonstrate a can-do attitude and promote company culture and values. You are used to engaging, coaching and inspiring your direct reports and team.
• Solid track record in Supply Chain Management
• Excellent leadership capabilities with experience from change management
• Experience in working towards high standards of quality, safety and sustainability
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities and an ability to work well under pressure
• Fluency in English and Swedish
• Academic degree within Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Analytical and structured
• Energy and drive with a sense of urgency
• Goal and result oriented
• Problem solving mindset
• Forward-thinking and flexible
• Inspiring, social and team oriented
Information and Application
For more information regarding the position as Supply Chain Manager with Beckers Group, please contact Anna Lindström at Wes, email@example.com or +46 70 308 94 99.
Please submit your application by using the ”Ansök här” button to the left.
Beckers Sweden is an enjoyable workplace. Regardless of position, everyone is considered important and we know that our employees take responsibility and work together for the company's success with the customers.
Beckers Sweden is part of Beckers Group with headquarteres in Berlin. The company consists of 24 plants in 18 countries and manufactures colours for industrial use. Beckers is divided into two "Segments": Coil Coatings and Industrial Coatings. Beckers Group is the largest supplier of Coil Coatings in Europe, and is a private company fully owned by Lindéngruppen. You can read more about the Beckers Group on our website http://www.beckers-group.com
Beckers Sweden is located in Märsta and is the largest plant in Northern Europe. We manufacture Coil Coatings, or strip coating paint, for the Russian and Nordic markets. The end products with our tapering paint are available on facades, ceilings, pipes, etc. Beckers Sweden also forms the base for Automotive Plastic Exterior (APE), within Industrial Coatings, which manufactures paint for plastic parts for exterior parts of cars.