Associates - Copenhagen
The future of PE is equal and diverse, join FSN Capital Partners to make the future happen!
FSN Capital funds have a responsibility to its investors to build businesses in the right way based on strong values, ethical principles and firm guidelines. What sets FSN Capital Partners apart is how they understand and work with entrepreneurs; their approach deeply rooted in a passion for growing businesses. FSN Capital Partners is an expanding firm, and at the same time a flat and transparent organization where you will work across different projects, with various team members out of the other offices.
Working at FSN Capital is about being excited by a shared vision to get the best out of themselves and the businesses they partner with every single day; and the best way of doing that is by being transparent, honest and humble.
The FSN Capital way of doing business has proven successful, and as such; they are looking to hire more Associates, who feel that integrity and honesty are at the heart of who they are; who would work to maintain high ethical standards in everything they do, and taking pride in living by these standards, just as FSN Capital does.
An FSN Capital Associate;
• Will be required to show high analytical capabilities, strong drive and excellent communication skills, as well as showing strong integrity, and a humble personality that goes well with people at all levels of the companies involved, as well as in board rooms.
• Has 2-5 years of professional experience from a top international management consultancy firm or investment bank. Other possible relevant work experience would also be considered, such as from another private equity firm.
• Will work with advising on the entire investment cycle – the identification and analysis of a potential investment target, the due diligence and negotiation process, the company holding and development phase, and finally the exit process.
• Works in a flat and transparent organization where you will work across different projects, with various team members out of the other offices. You will be expected to take significant responsibility from day one.
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is a true team player, and has a genuine interest in working with and developing businesses.
Living their values and actively working to increase the diversity on the team; FSN Capital has chosen to work with Wes to ensure that the entire talent pool is included in the selection. Please contact us for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org.
FSN Capital’s approach is deeply rooted in a passion for growing businesses in the right way.
No corners cut. No grey areas. No half-measures.
FSN Capital funds is a leading private equity investor focused on making control investments in the Northern European region. FSN Capital funds have invested more than EUR 1 billion in over 70 transactions and currently have EUR 2 125 million under management. Investment adviser to the FSN Capital funds, FSN Capital Partners, was founded in Oslo in 1999 and has since grown across the Nordic and DACH region to its current footprint with offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, Munich and Stockholm.