Senior Managers/Directors – Valuation and Business Modelling
Wes is, on EY’s behalf, looking for experienced hires to Transaction Advisory Services. The EY culture is promoting diversity and education! You will join a team of highly motivated transaction professionals and work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
About the Position
The candidates will join EY at Manager (4-7 years working experience), Senior Manager (6-9 years working experience) or Director level (8+ years working experience).
V&BM cover a wide range of operational aspects, including:
• Working with clients in live transaction processes to assess bid levels and model potential targets/divestment cases.
• Formal valuation opinions for board governance, tax, financial reporting and other purposes.
• Valuation analysis and estimates for strategic planning or other commercial purposes.
• Business Modelling - Decision support, transactions, business planning/reporting and data analytics.
• Litigation Support - Expert valuation assistance to assist clients in resolving disputes.
• Valuation of options and other financial instruments.
We believe that you have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant Academic degree (M.Sc. Econ or M.Sc. Industrial Economics) in the field of e.g. Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong academic results.
• 4-10 years' proven experience of providing valuation and business modelling in a client-facing role.
• The ability to demonstrate intellectual rigour and commercial awareness, combined with first-class numeracy and analytical skills.
• Excellent report writing, communication skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team and handle multiple responsibilities.
• CFA/ACA/ACCA or similar financial qualification.
• A dedication to teamwork.
Information and application
EY is cooperating with Wes; Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the positions please contact Elin Johansson at email@example.com.
At EY, they are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
The culture at EY is promoting diversity and education. You will work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. You will join a team of highly motivated transaction professionals. You will be able to boost your development curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of a one of the leading professional services firms.
EY is currently present with local offices in 100 markets and has approximately 275 000 employees. EY wants to use their global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
TAS (Transaction Advisory Services) Organization
TAS is one of four business areas within EY and is one of the leading and fastest growing financial service providers in the Nordics as well as on the global financial transactions market. The TAS team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
You will be part of a market leading team working with corporates, private equity funds, government and financial institutions as clients.