Operational Excellence Professional
Wes is on behalf of our client looking for an experienced Operational Excellence Professional with an outstanding track record and exceptional results. If you would like to pursue a career in consulting and make an impact by joining one of the world’s leading and inspiring management consulting firms, this is your chance!
Who we're looking for:
• Candidates driven by new challenges and with a passion for Operational Excellence
• Talents filled with entrepreneurial spirit who thrive on working closely together with clients in setting local and global footprints
• Outstanding records of professional achievement
• 4-8 years of experience within Operational Excellence, preferably from Supply Chain Management, Procurement or Product Development
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
• Convincing and efficient communication skills in mother tongue and in English
• Academic degree within a technical and/or economic/business discipline
• Strong records of leadership in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
• Ability to travel and work collaboratively in a team environment
No previous experience from consulting required.
What you'll get:
• A role that will challenge and develop your academic and personal capabilities
• A position in which you will make an impact from day one, helping the world's top organizations solve their toughest challenges
• The brightest, most passionate and supportive peer group
• A global career path that will help you maximize your potential with skills applicable to any industry
Flexible, but preferably in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö.
Information and application:
For more information regarding this position please contact Anna Lindström at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application as soon as possible by using the ”ansök här” button to the left.