Head of Accounting
Are you curious about Fintech and want to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization in the payment industry?
As Head of Accounting you will part of an extraordinary transformation to develop and structure the future of Bambora finance.
At Bambora they don’t wait for change, but rather see it as their mission to challenge: push the boundaries, redefine normal, and thereby achieve the extraordinary.
About the role
To become successful in your role as Head of Accounting at Bambora we believe you have a deep and solid accounting experience, are used to working in a matrix organization in an international setting with tight reporting deadlines.
You are a driven and passionate person who would like to join the continued growth journey at Bambora.
Areas of responsibility
• Responsible for monthly and annual closing as well as annual and interim statutory reports for the Nordic countries and Switzerland and to provide support to Canada, ensuring all financial accounting and reporting is delivered accurately and in a timely manner.
• Develop accounting procedures and processes that harmonize with the requirements from Bambora’s new, listed, owner Ingenico.
• Responsible for ensuring that all policies, procedures and internal controls are in place and harmonized with Ingenico.
• Coordination of external audits.
• Handle all external contacts with tax authorities and FAS, etc.
• Supervise and support the Nordic accounting team consisting of ~21 employees, out of which nine are direct reports. You will be the “go to person”/point of contact for all questions related to accounting, consolidation, FX, taxes and VAT.
• Take a leading role in the transformation of the finance function
Experience & competencies required:
• Excellent management skills with a great interest in developing others and supporting all levels of the business in your area of expertise.
• A team player; working with multiple stakeholders at any given time but also able to work efficiently on your own.
• Structured and organized, working your best under pressure and when having the chance to set structure and organize things.
• A self-starting and process-driven personality: you're always looking for ways to make things work more efficiently; seeing yourself as on a journey, constantly raising the standard.
• Strong analytical capability with an eye for details.
• University degree in Business Administration (MBA/M.Sc. or equivalent).
• Solid knowledge of IFRS & K3.
• Several years’ documented experience (10+ years) in a qualified and complex accounting and supervisory experience in a corporate HQ environment.
• Background from international and multi-site environment, used to working in virtual teams.
• Competence within consolidation and FX.
• Excellent stakeholder management abilities and outstanding leadership skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English.
• Experience from SAP implementation.
• Experience from the payments industry/FINTECH/telecom operator is meriting.
• Audit experience is meriting.
Information and application
Bambora is cooperating with Wes; Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström at +46 709 73 73 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application as soon as possible by using the ”ansök här” button to the left.
The payment market is rapidly changing and Bambora helps businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises, to accept and process frictionless payments.
Bambora is a payment company with a global presence. Bambora simplifies the merchant’s life by being the single point of contact for payment solutions instore, online and on mobile.
Founded in 2015, Bambora’s focus is on some of the most sophisticated payment markets in the world.
Bambora process transactions in 65 markets and has around 590 employees.
In July 2017 Bambora became part of Ingencio Group which is one of the world’s largest payment companies.
As a group of willing, enthusiastic entrepreneurs, the founders of Bambora understood that payment solutions for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) were far from simple. With too many vendors and even more interfaces out there, Bambora envisioned a much easier experience for business owners, whether they had been around for days or decades and regardless if they sold their products or services in stores or online.
Bambora set out to build a company where they could grow as their customers expand their own businesses. To turn this vision into reality, Bambora adapted their product offering to meet its customers’ increasing needs. The unique technology Bambora developed enables both e-commerce and physical transactions on the same platform. This makes payments possible within and across 60 countries, provides an analysis service offering real-time operational insights, and supplies smart financial solutions, which makes it possible for any customer of Bambora to thrive and expand.