Wes is, on EY’s behalf, looking for experienced hires to Transaction Advisory Services. The EY culture is promoting diversity and education! You will join a team of highly motivated transaction professionals and work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
About the Positions
The candidates will join EY at Manager (4-7 years working experience), Senior Manager (6-9 years working experience) or Director level (8+ years working experience).
We believe that you have the following skills and experience:
• A relevant Academic degree (M.Sc. Econ or M.Sc. Industrial Economics) in the field of e.g. Finance, Accounting or Economics with strong academic results.
• 4-10 years' relevant working experience within M&A, Transaction advisory and due diligence, Strategy & Operations consulting.
• Interest in the financial markets and a strong business mindset.
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
• Convincing, efficient, written and oral communications skills in mother tongue and in English.
• Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• A dedication to teamwork.
Information and application
EY is cooperating with Wes; Women Executive Search, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the positions please contact Elin Johansson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At EY, they are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
The culture at EY is promoting diversity and education. You will work in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition. You will join a team of highly motivated transaction professionals. You will be able to boost your development curve through the combination of intensive teamwork, challenging client projects and being part of a one of the leading professional services firms.
EY is currently present with local offices in 100 markets and has approximately 275 000 employees. EY wants to use their global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
TAS (Transaction Advisory Services) Organization
TAS is one of four business areas within EY and is one of the leading and fastest growing financial service providers in the Nordics as well as on the global financial transactions market. The TAS team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns.
You will be part of a market leading team working with corporates, private equity funds, government and financial institutions as clients.