Head of Ericsson ONE, EMEA
At Ericsson ONE, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
About the role
As head of Ericsson ONE, EMEA you are responsible for all aspects of Ericsson ONE regional vision and strategy, investment and operations, and communications across EMEA to develop a growing venture portfolio and incubation ecosystem.
• Own early-stage investment and divestment decisions for the EMEA venture portfolio, providing critical mentorship, feedback, and capital to intrapreneurs and business coaches.
• Build, develop and lead a lean, high impact that drives new solutions and ways of working across Ericsson.
• Accelerate Ericsson’s technology portfolio and future business by enabling innovation end-to-end, from early prototyping to commercial launch.
• Be a part of the Ericsson ONE Leadership Team to drive global strategy and goals.
• Represent Ericsson ONE internally and externally to champion their model of open innovation and deepen their engagements with ambassadors, customers, and partners.
• Remain abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities within Industry 4.0 and deep tech to achieve long-term profitable growth for Ericsson.
• Implement and drive the governance of the investment fund and incubation model for end-to-end venture building in Ericsson.
• Create and support lean start up approach to test and commercialize new solutions with lead customers
You will bring
As a leader within Ericsson One you have a track record of building and nurturing inclusive, high-performance cross-functional teams onsite and remotely. You have an excellent ability to enable and drive intrapreneurship and innovation with a focus towards incubating new business ideas and mentor venture leads. Furthermore, you bring point of view that engages with technology, market and customer trends; sizing up opportunities and implications; and taking data-informed decisions to delegate and complete. As a person you have excellent communication, networking and collaborative skills and boardroom presence!
• Solid understanding of critical industry needs and key new technologies
• Cross functional skills across marketing, product, sales, development, finance and technology
• Experience in a customer-facing role, especially in different markets or with early stage deals
Head of Ericsson ONE, EMEA is a full-time position located in Kista, Sweden.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
Ericsson is cooperating with Wes, in this recruitment. For more information regarding the position please contact Agnetha Dahlström at 0709/73 73 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ericsson ONE
Ericsson ONE is Ericsson’s global Venture Studio, here to unlock new insights found within the minds of our brilliant 100,000+ people and brought to life with our customer ecosystem across fast paced industries.
The Head of Ericsson ONE EMEA leads our regional portfolio and ecosystem to invest in and incubate new growth bets for Ericsson that explore beyond our core business to accelerate innovative ideas on a global scale.
Working closely with the Business and Market Areas, this role champions new insights and opportunities with a current focus on five investment areas: connected logistics, autonomous vehicles, manufacturing, next-generation gaming, and data monetization!