Supply Chain Manager
Do you have a solid track record in Supply Chain Management, excellent communication skills and proven leadership experience?
Wes is on behalf of Beckers Group recruiting a Supply Chain Manager, a key position in order to optimize end to end flow of products and to meet high customer and company expectations.
COMPANY CULTURE – THE BECKERS SPIRIT
The values and culture at Becker’s – the Becker’s spirit – is a solid foundation and a major success factor for Beckers’ success. The values represent the foundation for all guiding principles shaping Beckers’ culture. They help determine what guides priorities, actions, and behavior within the organization; they are long-term and define the character of the company. While culture has many aspects and may change over time, its core includes a clear sense of purpose coming from shared values that guide the company’s decision making. The culture creates the foundation for the company strategy.
Core Values and Culture
Customer Focus - Providing sustainable solutions for our customer that create value
Ability to shape and adapt - Building on our history to ensure continued success
Team Spirit - Acting as a true team towards our shared goals
Trust and Integrity - Guided by the moral compass of a responsible company
As Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and setting the targets for the supply chain organization. The current organization consists of around 25 employees of which ten direct reports. The Supply Chain Manager will work in close cooperation and coordination with other managers and supervisors across the organization. The scope of responsibility covers all supply chain activities in the Nordics Region and includes close connections with the sales office in Moscow.
The position is based at the manufacturing facility in Märsta, north of Stockholm, and you will report to the Site Manager Andreas Wikström.
Main tasks include but will not be limited to:
- Planning and forecasting
- Identification of and attaining stock level targets
- Monitoring and development of Supply Chain KPIs
- Establishing and maintaining a solid S&OP process
- Initiating and managing improvement initiatives
- P&L responsibility
- Determination and implementation of changes to improve working capital
- Reviewing of monthly DOI reports and ensuring corrective actions.
- Maintaining high customer service levels
- Managing and developing employees in an including, inspiring and natural way
- Establishing a strong team spirit and collaboration across the organization
To be successful in this role, you need to be passionate and confident as a leader with extensive experience from a similar position. You enjoy working cross functionally and internationally with an open-minded and flexible attitude embracing teamwork. You demonstrate a can-do attitude and promote company culture and values. You are used to engaging, coaching, and inspiring your direct reports and team.
- Solid track record in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent leadership capabilities with experience from change management
- Experience in working towards high standards of quality, safety, and sustainability
- Multi-task capable with an ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Academic degree within Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Operational and strategic.
- Analytical and structured.
- Result and goal-oriented.
- Energetic and driven with a sense of urgency.
- Open minded and inclusive.
- A team player with a genuine interest in people.
- Forward thinking and flexible
- Inspiring, social and extroverted.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Please submit your application by using the ”Ansök här” button to the left.
For more information regarding the position as Supply Chain Manager at Beckers Group, please contact Agnetha Dahlström at Wes, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 709 73 73 70.
The Becker’s Group is a global industrial coatings company that provides quality services and custom-made solutions across many sectors. The company is structured into three business segments: Coil Coatings, Industrial Coatings, and Consumer Design Finishes.
The workforce comprises almost 1,800 people at 24 manufacturing sites, satellite offices and corporate headquarters, serving customers in over 50 countries.
Becker’s was founded in 1865 by the German chemist Carl Wilhelm Becker. The company gradually expanded, but it was not until the company acquired Arvid Lindgren Färg & Ferniss in Märsta, in 1951 that Becker’s entered the industrial coatings market. This acquisition became the basis for Becker’s future international expansion and the company we know today.
Becker’s Group is owned by Lindéngruppen since 1985, a family business with a focus on the long-term development of industrial companies. In 2000 the consumer paint division was divested, and the company shifted its focus solely to industrial coatings.