Are you an experienced strategic communication professional, from an agency, financial market or in-house, within the field of corporate communications, financial communications and/or public affairs?
Do you have ambitions to provide confident and strategic advice to senior business leaders?
Then this is the unique opportunity to become part of Kekst CNC Stockholm, a highly experienced and trusted leading global communication advisor.
Kekst CNC is looking for a new senior member to the team, with significant agency or in-house experience, or equivalent experience from the financial market, highly knowledgeable within the fields of Corporate Communications & Reputation, Financial Communications and/or Public Affairs.
Candidates are expected to be familiar with the political, macroeconomic and financial landscape and the impact change within these fields have on corporations, as well as a clear view on how to engage with relevant stakeholders accordingly.
The successful candidate needs to combine the crucial skills of communication in complex situations, while also having a strong commercial thinking, and strong leadership skills. Ability to collaborate across the international network of colleagues to ensure that Kekst CNC draws on global competence and experience when providing advice to our clients will be key.
The Director takes a key part in developing and extending Kekst CNC’s client relationships and expanding the business through acquisition of new non-existing clients and developing existing clients, as well as developing team members and Kekst CNC’s offering.
Kekst CNC’s professionals play a main role at the heart of a fast-growing consultancy, working in an entrepreneurial environment and forming a strong Stockholm based team.
• Mastery in Problem Solving
• Sustainable Client Impact
• High Performing Teams
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Manage large client accounts and build trusted relationships
• Design and implement communications strategies, plans and activities
• Project management and oversee multiple fast-moving workstreams
• Business development
PROFILE AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• A University degree BA or higher in business, politics or similar. Eligible profiles are business professionals interested in strategic corporate & financial communications and public affairs.
• Approximately 10 years of experience from a comparable professional capacity.
• A global perspective and experience from international businesses on issues across a range
• Intellectual rigor, excellent analytical, strategic and insights capabilities, along with
effective problem solving.
• Excellent management skills, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects is needed,
as well as profound leadership skills.
• Significant project and client account management experience, as well as profound
• Commercial orientated advisor with strong work ethic, drive and results focus and broad
experience, initiating and developing client accounts.
• Strong experience and track record in designing integrated communications programmes
leveraging digital strategies and tools.
• Excellent communication skills, fluent in Swedish and English, in speech and writing.
Kekst CNC Stockholm cooperates with Wes Group in this recruitment. For more information regarding the position please contact:
Eva Winberg Tydén, Executive Search Consultant, email@example.com, +46 70 424 51 10
ABOUT KEKST CNC
Kekst CNC is a leading global strategic communications advisor. Up until January 2021, Kekst CNC Stockholm operated under the brand JKL. For more than 35 years, JKL has been pioneers in the intersection of business, politics, and media, playing an active role in creating and establishing the strategic communications industry.
Kekst CNC was formed in 2017/18 through the combination of three leading strategic communications advisors, all owned by Publicis Groupe – American Kekst, German-British CNC and Swedish JKL.
Effective, integrated communications are essential to create value, realize new opportunities, and manage risk in an increasingly interconnected world. Companies around the globe, from start-up to the biggest global corporations, trust Kekst CNC for expertise and experience to help protect and enhance the reputations when it matters most.
Kekst CNC has a global team of around 300 professionals serving around 600 clients from their 13 offices in New York, London, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Brussels, Paris, Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Stockholm.
ABOUT KEKST CNC STOCKHOLM
With a local team of around 25 professionals, Kekst CNC Stockholm combines the strong roots in Sweden and the Nordic countries with global insight, experiences, perspectives and network. Kekst CNC’s client’s mandates are characterized by thrilling complexity, innovative execution and sustainable impact.
Kekst CNC Stockholm offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterized by the highest level of professionalism in a challenging environment, and an open corporate culture.
As trusted advisors, Kekst CNC Stockholm brings expertise on high stakes matters across a broad range of topics in the fields of:
• Corporate Communications & Reputation
• Financial Communications
• Public Affairs
The Kekst CNC Stockholm office has embarked on an exciting global journey with high growth potential. Therefore, to support the company’s ambition, Kekst CNC Stockholm is hiring a full-time Senior Advisor / Director.