Manager for Integration Service Operation
Do you want to be part of IKEA´s journey towards becoming a world-class multichannel retailer? We are now looking for an experienced change and business-oriented manager for all IT integration services within IKEA Business Solutions.
Your main areas of responsibilities are:
We are looking for an experienced manager that will lead and manage the growing Service Operation team at Integration Service Center. In this role you are overall responsible for all aspects of service operation and continuous improvement of all services within the solution area of integration. The Service Operation team as a whole consists of infrastructure managers as your direct reports and a number of delivery teams with co-workers, bought services and consultants. Nearly 100 resources are working in the Service Operation team today. At the moment you will have three managers directly reporting to you, but this might grow. You will work with senior stakeholders within IKEA and suppliers outside the organisation.
In this position you will be reporting to Integration Manager and be part of the Management team at Integration Service Center.
We are looking for an experienced and strong leader with the following qualities and experiences:
Your background and experience:
• Several years of experience from a management position, where you have led both senior co-workers but also other managers
• Experience from working strategically in a management team
• You are well experienced in managing a complex organisations, preferably from a change-oriented international environment
• You are experienced in working with many different stake holders on a high level
• Experience from working in a complex IT environment with many cross functional teams
• Strong vendor management skills
• Experience of building and developing teams
• Relevant academic background
Your personal skills:
• Excellent management and leadership skills
• A passion for business development and continuous service improvement
• Strong communication skills and ability to inspire people
• Structured, organised and has the ability to prioritize.
• Strong command of IT service operation
• Ability to win trust, confidence and build relationships within IKEA
• Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking
You see things a little differently. We offer a position that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us. Together, we have the power to solve seemingly unsolvable problems. We do it all the time.
Full time employment. Start as soon as possible.
The role is located in Helsingborg or Älmhult.
For more information about this position, please contact Nusin Cilgin, Recruitment Consultant at WES, Women Executive Search, firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruitment process will be handled continuously, send your application as soon as possible.
About IKEA Business Solutions, Integration Service Center
IKEA is on an exciting growth journey becoming more accessible to the many people. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future. This means for example delivering one of the world’s biggest multichannel programs.
Integration Service Center is part of IKEA Business Solutions and we connect information systems at IKEA through different integration services. We design and develop integrations to enable new integrated business solutions. We operate and maintain integrations and integration platforms, which enable IKEA´s customers and co-workers to access correct data with agreed quality.
Every day around 600 million rows of data are transferred through the integration services we are operating. Your job is to lead and manage the team that secure that these data transfers are successful today and to ensure that we are prepared to operate and maintain new integration services tomorrow.
This role is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of an exciting journey where you will hold an important key position with even more interesting carrier opportunities ahead. IKEA is growing every year and you will be part of, and manage, a growing team.